Engagement and Education
The protection of the earth’s atmosphere represents a major challenge for modern civilization. As a traditional and family business, we see our commitment to sustainability as a responsibility to the environment and to future generations.
- Suppliers certified according to EU standards
- Purchase of green alternative energies from Greenpeace
- Packaging material 100% biodegradable (except from straps)
- Usage of certified FSC paper
- Climate-neutral delivery via DPD
- Consequent waste separation with paper recycling
- Photovoltaic system in planning
- We purchase most our wire within a 150 km limit and the rest from nearby European countries. By ordering maximum order quantities, we minimize transport emissions.
- We have implemented an internal, resource-friendly printer concept with the latest printer technology, including sustainable filter technology. We continuously reduce our paper usage to a minimum and use only black and white ink.
- Our entire production facilities have been converted to LED lighting.
- We manufacture in Germany.
- Our intelligent timing tool ensures a constantly available and sustainable heating system (also during night and weekend shifts).
- Our regular strategy meetings always include ecological, economical, and social improvement options.
- Motocross cyclists such as Yannik Deitmerg (photo)
- Zoo Neuwied (Prince Maximilian zu Wied Halle)
- Advertisement events in the motor vehicle market
- Local social events
- Diverse vintage car events
Education and Training
- Industry mechanics
- Specialist in metal technology
- Specialist in bearing technology
- Merchant for office management